A rare and magnificently restored Gothic Grade II listed home providing excellent accommodation extending to approximately 3,800 sq ft (353 sq m). The property is arranged over two floors and comprises four spectacular reception rooms with high ceilings, secure private courtyard with gated off-street parking for 3 cars and large west-facing terrace and access to an 80’ rear garden.
Built in 1864-1865 to the designs of John Burlison (Sir Gilbert Scott’s chief assistant) aided by Alfred Bell who was one of the pre-eminent makers of stained glass.
Today, the property exhibits the bold geometric forms of the masculine Gothic of the 1860’s, incorporating extensive and ornamented Gothic interiors and lively polychrome window heads as well as retaining much of the elaborate interiors created originally including stained glass and stencil decorations.
The current owner has architects plans to create a new Garden room with an underground audio-visual entertainment and media room leading to a swimming pool.
Enviably located within walking distance of the centre of Hampstead and Belsize Park villages.
• Front Courtyard behind secure gates and high walls
• 4 Reception rooms
• Study / 6th bedroom
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom & dressing room
• 4/5 further bedrooms
• 4 shower/bathrooms – and guest cloakrooms
• West-facing terrace, fountain and gardens
• Secure off-street parking for at least 2 cars
• Sophisticated camera security alarm system